The Vampire Nyx - TDM

I was feeling extra vampy today... and this kind of happened... and I'm ok with it anyway... *licks her fangs* I'm wearing a dress ...

I was feeling extra vampy today... and this kind of happened... and I'm ok with it anyway... *licks her fangs* I'm wearing a dress by W:6 that's currently available at The Darkness Monthly Event. This dress comes in 5 fitmesh sizes and sizes for Belleza Freya, Isis & Venus, Ebody, Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass & Physique, and Tonic Curvy & Fine. This dress also includes a HUD enabling you to change between 12 different textures, including solids and dual colors. I'm also wearing a new set by Moondance Boutique, also available at The Darkness Monthly Event. This jewelry comes with the choker, diadem, arm bands and bracelets, with 9 metal options and 10 gem colors.
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Dress: Adriana Dress (The Darkness Monthly) by W;6 Event SLURL
Jewelry: Nyx Set (The Darkness Monthly) by Moondance Boutique Event SLURL
Eyeshadow: Glitter Makeup by Izzie's SLURL
Lipstick: Essentials Pack for LeLutka by Shiny Stuffs SLURL
Hair: Laila by MINA SLURL
Pose: *PosESioN* SLURL
Location: Ironwood Hills SLURL
⚜⚜⚜

The Darkness Monthly Event ⚜
Runs April 5, 2017 - April 30, 2017
W:6 ⚜
Moondance Boutique ⚜
⚜⚜⚜
ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-Ú°ۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images