MISS SL 2018 4th Challenge

⚜ I am a bit more than a week late posting this, but it's totally not my fault! My computer decided to go kapooey on me... BUT I...

I am a bit more than a week late posting this, but it's totally not my fault! My computer decided to go kapooey on me... BUT I'm back now with a new computer and screen! YAY!!! SO, here's what I totally intended to have up last week...
Last Saturday was the 4th Runway Challenge for the MISS SL 2018 Pageant, and it most definitely did not disappoint! All the ladies looked amazing! For this challenge, the candidates were instructed to research the latest released RTW or Haute Couture spring collection from their favorite designer or fashion house. Next they were to Style an outfit inspired by the particular spring collection and create their own interpretation of the styling. Additionally, they were to include at least one of the New York Fashion Week Spring 2018 trend colors in their styling. Full challenge details and specifics will be linked below. I can't wait to see what comes next in the MISS SL 2018 Pageant, it will be great! The fifth runway challenge for MISS SL 2018 will be on April 28, at 10am SLT, with more pageant events in coming weeks after. Be sure to follow MISS SL Organization on their websites and social media to stay informed on all upcoming shows and events.
⚜⚜⚜
Style Details ⚜
Dress: Miley by Giz Seorn SLURL
Jewelry: Miele in Quartz by Kunglers SLURL
Hair Flower: Etienne by TRUTH SLURL
Hair: Elina by Ekikatira SLURL
Photo taken during show by Mizaki Verlack
⚜⚜⚜

To view full challenge details, please visit the following link.
⚜⚜⚜

MISS SL Organization
⚜⚜⚜
ღ VZ இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images